Caregivers / HCA Wanted!
Find out what it means to be a part of the SYNERGY HomeCare TEAM!
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling phone and virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeps our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements for commuting from shift to shift
- Performance bonuses
- SIMPLE IRA Employer Match Program for qualified employees
- On-line and Hands-on training
- Caregiver mentor program
- Access to professional care provider training databases
- Supportive team approach
- No driving for clients
And so much more……..
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding same day to new applicants
- Monitoring the Home Care Aide (HCA) State requirements progress for caregivers new to the HCA Registry
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements – Current Home Care Aide (HCA) Registration with the State of California, cleared TB results and completed HCA Training
If RESPECT is important to you ….. CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling us at 562-426-9100
Email your resume today to: [email protected]