Immediate need for Live- In Caregivers
SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago is looking for individuals of all ages who have the skills to join our team of caring and compassionate caregivers. The Chicago office services people of all ages, providing only the best companionship, homemaking and personal care services in the communities of Albany Park, Andersonville, Buena Park, Edgewater, Gold Coast, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, North Center, Old Town, Ravenswood, Roscoe Village, South Loop, South Shore, Uptown and others.
Caregivers are responsible for companionship (conversation, planning activities, medication reminders, maintaining a safe environment, hospital sitting, etc.), homemaker activities (light housekeeping, grocery shopping, running errands, meal preparation, etc.), and personal care (bathing, grooming, lifting, etc.). We need people who are available, dependable, and have a warm heart to share with others. In return, we offer flexible schedules, aggressive wages, initial/ongoing training and an opportunity for you to make an impactful difference in someone’s life.
Our caregivers must:
- Have direct experience in Home Care or be enrolled in nursing/medical school
- Be PASSIONATE about caring for people
- Pass a national criminal background check
- Be CPR and First Aid certified or be willing to get certified
- Have reliable transportation (includes CTA)
If you fulfill these qualifications and want to be part of the SYNERGY HomeCare team please complete the online application here and we will contact you shortly:
Please be sure to click the Submit application at the bottom once your information is entered.
- A team environment that cares about you!
- Full and Part‐Time Positions
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive training and support
- Positions throughout Chicagoland
- An opportunity for you to make an impactful difference in someone’s life
If you are interested in learning more about SYNERGY HomeCare, please visit our website at www.synergyhomecare.com
Email your resume today to: [email protected]