If you like a fast paced environment that allows autonomy and flexibility consider joining our team and supporting a high growth company in our North Chicago location; we are seeking an experienced Office Administrative Assistant with a background in the health industry to assist and help drive all operational aspects of this office.
This position will provide growth and leadership opportunities. Responsible for supporting caregiver recruiting/on-boarding, client retention, delivery of quality services, collaboration with branch employees, current caregivers, potential candidates and having fun!
- Must be highly organized and work effectively in high-activity environments
- Support and drive company policies and procedures for office and field operations.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and environment.
- Ensure branch maintains consistent focus on customer service. Show initiative and support for running a profitable business.
- Assist with all information regarding clients and employees being documented thoroughly and immediately, and as required escalated in accordance with company policy.
- Lead or heavily support recruitment, interviewing and selection of qualified caregivers, schedulers, and off-hour support roles.
- Aid in staff orientation, training, development, retention and day-to-day operations.
- Help ensure that employees understand and assume responsibility for the achievement of business operational objectives.
- Answer telephones and document client information during the telephone inquiry with the objective of scheduling the home assessment.
- Must be reliable and responsive, with the ability to convey a high degree of trust and empathy for every new client and caregiver.
- Must communicate clearly and understand how to relate to clients, caregivers and referral sources such as hospital case managers or skilled nursing facility social workers.
- Assist with scheduling including caregiver placement, case coverage, off-hour support, and quality assurance.
- As needed, conduct in-home assessments with new clients, reassess returning clients and conduct supervisory visits on a quarterly basis.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Preferred – Associate Degree and/or 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience in office administration.
- Preferred qualifications include prior industry-related administrative experience, medical knowledge or 2-3 years of healthcare experience, and Microsoft office skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of high-activity service operations and possess some knowledge of sales, legal and ethical practices, human resources, administration and worker’s compensation experience in a customer service focused industry.
- Minimum requirements include high reliability, excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and written skills.
- Ability to be a leader, take ownership and drive change as required.
- Ability to think strategically, and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is essential.
- Ability to facilitate progressive change while maintaining attention to detail and customer service is necessary for accurately performing tasks and accepting frequent interruptions under tight deadlines.
Candidates with prior experience specifically in the non-medical home care industry will be placed in the highest consideration.
Part-time and full-time position options available.
If you are interested in learning more about Synergy HomeCare, please email your resume to: [email protected] OR complete the form below.
Thank you for your interest!