Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate CNAs/HHAs with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of Jacksonville? SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for CNAs/HHAs in the following areas: (Clay, Duval, St. Johns, counties)
We are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Jacksonville offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Team oriented approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADLs as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- CNA certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current TB (negative PPD results) in the last 12 months
- Pass criminal record and background check
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver’s license
- Caregiver experience (one-year minimum)
Email your resume today to: [email protected]